Electronics & Electromechanical Manufacturing Careers
Distron Corporation is a New England based provider of electronic contract manufacturing services. We are located in Attleboro Falls, MA near the junction of Rt. 495 and Rt 95. Distron is rapidly expanding and seeks talented professionals to join the company.
Distron offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Employees have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a fast paced and exciting environment. We are ISO certified and place a strong emphasis on quality and customer service.
Current Career Opportunities
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Change Orders (COs) using Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS) in a
timely manner with high level of accuracy in compliance with company procedures.
- Collaborate with Change Order Initiators to ensure accuracy of the change orders.
- Loading BOMs (Bill of Materials) into ERP system.
- Maintain ERP system including component item masters and BOMs
- Ensure compliance with controlled document format and content
- Ensure accurate approval assignment per company procedures.
- Ensure item dispositions are filled out accurately per company procedures
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity in Document Control or similar Quality Systems related role with at least 1 years’ experience.
- Must be proficient with WORD, Excel, and Adobe.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to:
87 John Dietsch Square
Attleboro Falls, MA 02763
Email: [email protected]