Distron Corporation - Home Page
Distron Corporation is a New England based provider of electronic contract manufacturing services.
Distron Corporation - Blog
- Surface Mount Assembly
Distron Corporation has a dedicated 5000 sq. ft. surface mount assembly area. The work center is environmentally controlled and fully ESD compliant.
- Electro-mechanical Box/Build Assembly
Distron has a staff of highly trained operators and the experience to complete your complex electromechanical assembly needs. Distron integrates surface mount technology PCBs and flex circuit assemblies, built on-site, into electromechanical assemblies for more than half of our customers.
- Electronic Contract Manufacturing Services
Distron Corporation, based in North Attleboro, MA, specializes in providing electronic contract manufacturing services to its customers. Our services include circuit board assembly, flex circuit assembly and electromechanical assembly.
- Inspections & Testing
Distron offers an assortment of incoming, in-process and final inspection processes performed by IPC-A-610 certified operators and state-of-the-art Automatic Optical Inspection systems.
- Quality Certifications
- ROHS Compliant
Distron worked extensively leading up to the July 1st 2006 RoHS deadline establishing a world class material handling and lead-free manufacturing process. The manufacturing operation has been completely reconfigured to allow for both leaded and lead-free production.
- Expanded Capabilities
Distron has dramatically expanded its production facility adding 12,500 sq. ft. of additional floor space to increase SMT output and allow for a new electro-mechanical assembly area.
- Aegis FactoryLogix
Currently Distron Corporation is utilizing Aegis Software platforms to run their Contract Manufacturing business. Ensuring the right document is in use at each work station demands constant management, and overlooking that can lead to product rework or scrap.
- Clean Tech Electronic Contract Manufacturing
The goal of Clean Tech is to create a smaller footprint on the environment while meeting or exceeding current product specifications.
- Industrial Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Distron has been successful in meeting the requirements of industrial customers with high mix and low to medium volume assembly challenges.
- Lighting Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Recognizing the growing need in the LED lighting industry, Distron has enhanced our capabilities to provide customers with high quality electronic assembly for LED lighting applications. Distron has extensive manufacturing experience in the emerging high brightness (HB) LED industry.
- Medical Products Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Distron Corporation brings together experienced professionals, technology, and equipment with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified quality systems.
- Military Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Distron is an ITAR registered New England area leader in providing electronics manufacturing, supply chain management and fulfillment services.
- Robotics Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Robotics customers rely on Distron Corporation for quick turn prototypes, design for manufacturability recommendations and time to market reduction. In addition, Distron provides high-quality manufacturing for our customers production requirements.
Distron Corporation - RFQ
- About Us
Distron has been a leader in the electronic contract manufacturing industry since 1970. The company is privately owned and financially secure. Our services include surface mount assembly, flex cable assembly and electromechanical assembly. Distron specializes in high mix, low to medium volume production runs of all complexities.
- Equipment List
- Design for Manufacturability Guidelines
Listing the general guidelines for design engineers to review prior to releasing a new design to Distron
- Career Opportunities
Distron Corporation is a New England based provider of electronic contract manufacturing services. We are located in Attleboro Falls, MA near the junction of Rt. 495 and Rt 95. Distron is rapidly expanding and seeks talented professionals to join the company.
How to Get Quote: We are eager for the opportunity to discuss your project and provide you with a timely quote for our services. Please contact one of our Sales Representatives using the contact information mentioned.
- 9/07/2014 - Distron Corporation Adds Fourth Automated SMT
- 6/20/2013 - Distron Corporation Extends Facility Upgrades to Electronic Manufacturing Services
- 1/15/2013 - New England's First Contract Manufacturer Leverages Facility Upgrades to Offer Expanded Electromechanical Assembly
- 7/19/2012 - Distron Corp Continues to Overhaul Electronic Manufacturing Services content
- 6/30/2012 - Distron Corp of Attleboro Falls, MA Enhances Electronic Contract Manufacturing Capabilities
- 9/1/2011 - MA Manufacturer Goes Beneath the Surface of Surface Mount Assemblies
- 9/1/2011 - Electronic Contract Manufacturing Company Nears Completion of Factory Expansion
- 8/18/2011 - Distron Improves Vital Electronic Manufacturing Services
- 8/6/2011- Distron Enhances Capacity, Capability for Electromechanical Assembly
- 4/15/2011 - Distron Corporation Breaks Ground on Major Factory Expansion
- Distron Improves it's Electronic Assembly Process with an Acquisition
- Distron Announces ITAR Registration
- 1/30/2009 - Distron Announces Promotions
- Record Revenue Growth for Fiscal Year 2007
- Electronic Manufacturer Increases Capacity and Capability
- ISO 13485 Medical Device Certification Achieved
Distron Corporation - Directions
Assembly Manufacturing Services
Distron Corporation is a New England based provider of assembly manufacturing services for businesses around the world. We have over 40 years of experience providing the electronic manufacturing services required by clean tech, industrial, military, and lighting applications.
Distron Corporation has served the electronics, clean tech, military, medical, and other industries for over 40 years with high quality electronic assemblies manufactured with a constant focus on precision and value.
Electronic Contract Manufacturing
Distron Corporation, based in Attleboro Falls, MA, specializes in providing electronic contract manufacturing services to its customers. Our electronic contract manufacturing services include circuit board assembly, flex circuit assembly and electromechanical assembly.
Finding the right contract manufacturer for your needs is hardly easy. From pinpointing a provider that can meet your quality requirements to finding the level of communication that translates into a successful and profitable relationship, OEM’s have their work cut out for them.