Surface Mount (SMT) Assembly Services
Distron Corporation has a dedicated 5000 sq. ft. surface mount assembly area. The work center is environmentally controlled and fully ESD compliant. It contains state of the art equipment and highly trained personnel.
Details of our Rapid SMT Assembly Services
Distron currently has four Mydata SMT assembly lines which were chosen because it offers the very best in performance, flexibility and reliability. The equipment platform maximizes Distron's ability to successfully manufacture all types of high-mix production at low to medium volumes.
See us employing the use of our SMT circuit board assembly process in our North Attleborough MA location.
Benefits of Distron’s SMT circuit board assembly process and capabilities:
- Full in-line SMT equipment, screen printing through automated optical inspection, delivers outstanding accuracy and excellent repeatability.
- Allows for quick set-up and changeover times and can be easily reconfigured as production requirements change.
- Aegis CAM software suite improves quality, lowers cost and provides advanced support for lot traceability and quality reporting.
- Unique Agilis feeder system improves productivity by enabling loading and unloading of feeders in seconds.
- 100% electrical verification of all passive components.
- Handles placement of component spectrum from 0201 to micro BGAs.
- State of the art rework and repair equipment.
- In-house X-ray equipment for BGA repair and inspection.
Distron Provides Surface Mount Assembly Services Throughout the Following Areas:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island